Saturday, July 28, 2007

Saturday morning musings

It's a lazy Saturday morning and a beautiful July Bangalore weather. Well, technically it's an afternoon but for me who has woken up just 3 hrs ago, it still qualifies to be a morning. Vandu left for work minutes after I woke up and I thanked my stars for being in an industry that gives us 2-day weekend (this is one of the very few things I like about my industry, another one being the opportunity to travel abroad at company expenses) . Although there are discussions of reverting back to the 6-day week, in the press at least. I sincerely hope noone considers it seriously.

I login to check for a much-awaited email and there it is in my inbox - saying things with much more clarity than I had expected. Wiping away the doubts that had clouded my thoughts for the past couple of weeks. And now that I am online, I decided to check out some cool blogs (yes, my latest obsession ). And I found myself reading an interesting post which has some interesting thoughts about love. My favorite lines were -

  • What does youth have to do with age?
  • Are you beautiful because you are loving, or are you loving because you are beautiful?
  • To fall in love, one does not need the power of gravity.
  • "Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves." - Albert Einstein

Oh, and today I figured how to create a link to another website in your posts (I know, I am quite hopeless this way, in spite of being a techie). I used this feature for the first time in this post. Now I can do that for my previous posts wherever I have referred to others' blogs.

My day already looks promising :)

No comments: