Sunday, July 22, 2007

Big girls don't cry

This is my second consecutive post about a song. I just couldn't stop myself from writing about this one - Big girls don't cry by Fergie. Yes, the same Fergie from the band Black Eyed Peas. Although I liked the band's songs (well, most of them), but I didn't consider Fergie to be a serious singer. And I had not seen much of her solo performances either (barring one, which I had a fleeting glimpse while surfing channels).

But she has done a great singing in Big girls ... Her voice seems so much in control and mature. I got carried away on listening to it on the radio and wanted to know who the singer was. Thankfully I saw its video today on TV and liked it a lot too. Have been watching it on youtube many times since then and still enjoying it :)

'It's time to be a big girl now, and big girls don't cry .. don't cry .. don't cry ...'

2 comments:

raymakesmyday said...

i started a blog two months ago and i know what you mean..i carry a camera everywhere so i'm busy figuring out how i want to remember that moment...now i've started to read other people's blogs..very cool

Vee said...

Hey raymakesmyday,
I am glad to know I am not the only one out there :) A nice blog you have got .. very nice pics!