Monday, July 23, 2007

Blogging

It's strange how you become obsessed with something that you think about it almost every waking (and sometimes sleeping too!) moment. I am talking about my current obsession - blogging. I have reached such a stage that every little thing that happens in my daily life, I start thinking of the way I will write about it in my blog or the title I will give to it or the picture that will go with the write-up. Right from a book I read, a song I hear or a movie I watch. It seems quite weird at times. This obsession is not just with writing my own blog, I also love searching for interesting blogs of others and keep reading the happenings in lives of complete strangers till late into the night!!

And exactly 2 years ago from now, I had no idea what blogging or a blog was! I remember I was in Chennai on an official assignment when my friend RT had a website open on his computer and I asked him what he was doing. He replied - 'blogging'. I was confused - 'and what exactly is that??'. That's when he explained to me the concept of blogging and I was quite fascinated by the whole thing. But never did I think that I would ever be blogging myself. And here I am blogging away to glory .. with almost one post a day. At least that's what the stats look like for this month :)

I remember how possessive I was about my diary when I was young and there used to be no electronic media to store my thoughts. But with blog, I don't even mind strangers reading the same things .. life sure does strange things to you!

No comments: