Sunday, October 7, 2007

The Intelligent Google

I really like how innovative most of Google products are and some of them have been a constant source of amusement for me. Like in Gmail, its ability to scan the text of the email/chat and provide relevant links (at least from whatever sense it could make of the text) as per the context. Today I had a mail of mine opened in which I had written to a friend that I am bored. And Google (such a nice & thoughtful tool that it is ;) ) promptly displayed me links to sites like boredom busters or I am bored.

Then when I discuss about putting on weight, I get links like A secret to lose my belly. But the best one was when I was discussing about relationships/marriage etc with a friend and pat got links to sites titled 'why men lie', 'understanding men', 'how to become irresistible to men' , 'love relationship & romance' .. the list goes on an on. But I am yet to understand how it firgured out that I'm a woman .. quite intelligent :).

Although I haven't used any of these helpful links so far, but it sure feels reassuring to know that there's Google always caring for your needs and providing insightful help whenever you need (or even if you don't need). A true friend indeed :)

No comments: