Monday, July 20, 2009

Monsoon Wedding ... in Goa

The much-awaited wedding finally happened on July 11th. A wedding in our family after more than a decade! Vandana and Colin finally decided to say 'I do' in the magificent Basilica of Bom Jesus in Old Goa. Vandana looked resplendent in her bridal finery and Colin a perfect gentleman. It truly amazes me to think that until few years ago my little sister thought that getting married was the stupidest thing a girl can do to herself :). I am glad Colin managed to change her mind.

I wish their honeymoon never ends ....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely pic! Congratulations to Vandana and Colin!

Vee said...

Thanks Sarita! I will pass on your wishes to them once they are back in Bangalore. Congrats to you on your graduation, saw the pictures on Facebook. And BTW, I didn't know you visited my blog :)

Unknown said...

Yeah, I do visit every couple of weeks. Nitika told me about it a few months ago.