Sunday, January 20, 2008

Eons ago - in Kashmir

Found this old photo - taken more than 25 years ago. This one has me with my Mom and sisters (with the snow-peaked Himalayas in the backdground) during our family holiday in Kashmir. This place was somewhere between Srinagar & Gulmarg. Surprisingly, I have a lot of memories of this road trip, which by far remains the longest one I have made till date. I would love to go back to Kashmir and see how similar (or different) it is from what I remember of it ..

P.S.: I am the one sitting on rock - 2nd from left

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which ibe is you? The first one on the rock?

RK

Vee said...

Nope :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! Nostalgia koi tum se seekhe!! But at least now I know whats next on your 'trip list' - Kashmir!

Vee said...

:) Yes ma'm, it's definitely on the list. Not necessarily immediately though