Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Like a Zombie

The past couple of weeks at work have been the most stressful in recent times ... with lot of urgent and important work coming together at the same time (and that urgent and important sure sounds like Covey's four-quadrant matrix thing). I lost track of days, dates and time .. so much so that today I was almost convinced that 11th May was yesterday and not a week ago! Missed (and mixed up the dates of) the play I had been so looking forward to for months. My almost regular workout in the gym feels like a distant event in past life. The newspapers are piling up unread. I haven't contributed a thing for an upcoming big family event. I have been looking and feeling like a zombie for a while now.

The good thing is ... hopefully it is over now and tomorrow is another day!

Picture courtesy: www.activerain.com

No comments: