Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Losing out

Alert: a narcissist post follows ...

After my one and a half month long time-away when I came back to Bangalore, many people complimented me about my losing weight. Although my weighing scale had shown me that I'd shed some kilos, I assumed that these people were saying such things as I'd been away for too long for them to remember how I really looked. But when I saw a photo that was taken exactly 4 months ago & compared it to a recent one, I was pleasantly surprised.



I know this is nothing close to the before and after photo routine by slimming centers, but there is some difference. At least as much to keep me motivated to aim for bigger goals.

PS: And just in case someone misses to notice which is the before photo and which after, the one in blue dress is before and that in pink one is after :)

1 comment:

ME-MOI-MYSELF said...

The pink you is awesome :-D

Nice. I like.